Start

tirsdag 5. februar 2013

New staircase

Tonight something other than dogs and puppies. ;-) 

 It would have been fun if I had a before picture, but I didn't plan to blog about this. The old stairchase that probably was buildt in the 50's, was not as steep as this ladder, but it was dangerously steep. For those who have wisited they may still have an injury telling about how steep it was. :-p Well no it is gone!


New isolation, plastic cover and wooden prepainted panels on the wall, and voila the new stair is in place. Hopefully the carpenter comes tomorrow and do the new floor and most of the finish (listing). 
So I will post a new picture when it is all done. So far:
I am happy with my new stairchase! :-) 


2 kommentarer:

En Multehund har gått over regnbuebroen

N RL CH MULTESTUA DANSENDE ARRAK PIRAT <3 21.04.2010 - 26.02.2017 <3 Hvil i fred elskede venn! Arrak har vært en helt spe...