Start

mandag 30. juli 2012

It will be "Multestua"

We live in a small old house, buildt around the time of worldwar one. A little Timber cottage that probably was tar-brown at the time. For many years now it's been white, shiny white! But as the most dangerous envoirment - and health treatening ingredients has been removed from paint, white no longer is very shiny, very soon it becomes dirthy and it's not nice! So, I have decided to change the colour of my house.
What color would be right then, for a tollerfamily whith the kennelname "Cloudberry cabin"..? :-D
Tha-da: Orange!
And I am planning a new roof, gable boards and windows in red.
I have been concerned it might look tasteless... But you know what,  I like it! I am really satisfied with the color!
We are still working on the first layer/coat...

2 kommentarer:

  1. Stilig!!!!!!!!
    Glede mæ til å se. Snart! :))))

    SvarSlett
  2. Ja, spørs om vi blir ferdig til du kommer... Kanskje du blir satt i maling her. ;-)

    SvarSlett

En Multehund har gått over regnbuebroen

N RL CH MULTESTUA DANSENDE ARRAK PIRAT <3 21.04.2010 - 26.02.2017 <3 Hvil i fred elskede venn! Arrak har vært en helt spe...